Boat Rental Policies
UPDATED August 7, 2020
BOAT RENTAL POLICIES
• Boats can be picked up when Moosebirds opens and must be returned by closing unless you are renting for a week.
• Boat will have a full tank of gas when you pick it up. They must be returned full as well.
• Minimum age to rent a boat is 21.
• Must sign a waiver of release of liability.
• Life jackets are on the boats up to the maximum capacity of passengers. Extra life jackets or child sized jackets are available.
PAYMENT & FEES
• You are responsible for any damage to the boat & motor.
• Pets are allowed on some boats with owners' approval. There is a $50 per day fee for pets.
• There will be a $100 cleaning fee for boats returned with excessive cleaning needs.
• Reservations require a $100 non-refundable deposit and a credit card to be on file to hold the boat.
• All rental fees are paid prior to departing on the boat.
• No smoking.
• No operating the boat while intoxicated or while using any illegal substances.
• No fireworks or cooking allowed.
• If you cancel within 7 days of the reservation, the deposit will not be refunded. If canceled prior to 7 days of reservation, the deposit can be transferred to another date.
For any other questions you may have, please don't hesitate to contact us at: